How to “Steal” the Best Content, SEO and CRO Ideas from the Big Dogs
Google wants us to match our content with user intent and drive engagement with our web interfaces. Where to start? Well the biggest brands have the biggest budgets, the biggest teams, and the most on the line when it comes to their web interfaces. Their processes and tricks can be invaluable for small, big and every business in between. Learn from Amazon, Home Depot, and Allstate’s websites and come away with how you can replicate optimization tactics that the big dogs use with their huge resources.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why searcher intent is the future of content and SEO
- Familiarize yourself with the changes Google is making to its algorithm that will change how we make content
- Track content changes on industry leading (and competitor) websites
- Determine if website updates are deliberately guided by data or subjective
- Apply tactics today to start learning from your competitors and the leaders of your industry